Childhood Way Boutique
How to enable cookies in your browser:
Cookies have to be enabled with AOL and Firefox to use the shopping cart.
Here are the steps to follow:
Enable or Disable Cookies
Cookies store information you enter on a Web page, such as passwords or login information, to save you time later. They are very small files, and are generally designed to make a Web page more convenient to use. If you disable cookies, some Web pages may not display properly or open at all.
To enable or disable cookies:
1. Click the Start button, click Programs or All Programs, then click Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools menu, then click Internet Options... or Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab, then click the Custom Level... button.
4. Scroll down to the Scripting section, under Active Scripting, choose the Enable option by clicking it, then click the OK button.
5. Click the Privacy tab, then click the Advanced... or the Advanced button.
6. Click the Override automatic cookie handling box to place a check mark in it.
7. For both First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies, click one of the options listed below:
- To specify that you wish Internet Explorer to always allow cookies to be saved on your computer, click the Accept option.
- To specify that you wish Internet Explorer to never allow cookies to be saved on your computer, click the Block option.
- To specify that you wish Internet Explorer to ask whether or not you want to allow a cookie to be saved on your computer, click the Prompt option.
Note: Third-party cookies are cookies from Web sites other than the one you are currently viewing.
8. Click the Always allow session cookies box to place or remove the check mark.
Note: Session cookies are cookies that are deleted from your computer when you close Internet Explorer.
9. Click the OK button.
10. Click the OK button.